Saturday, November 8, 2008

Flag Football To Forget

This morning was a flag football game to forget, no excuses just not enough defense. We lost 25-20, VERY frustrating to watch. Beautiful fall day today, after the UT game we are going to the park to work on basketball drills. Jayden has tryouts this week, I love this time of year! Casen had the 24 hour stomach flu this week he missed 2 days of school, he has already missed more this year than all of last school year, I hope this is not a sign of the times to come. Computer is still not letting me upload pics, will do from school on Monday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Holdens!
I finally figured out how to leave a comment on your blog! Maybe someday I'll learn how to make a blog, too. Miranda is recovering from the stomach flu...and we are hoping that no one else catches it. The boys look like future football stars! Good luck at basketball tryouts, Jayden!